Sunday, October 14, 2018

Intel Generals @CIA @DefenseIntel Block Google when I search "Venezuela news"

Intel Generals @CIA @DefenseIntel Block Google when I search "Venezuela news"



Intel Generals @CIA @DefenseIntel Block Google when I search "Venezuela news"


Blocking Google, a criminal action by itself, that prove theee secret support to Nicolas Maduro regime it reveaks the criminal complicity of @CIA and @DefenseIntel Generals with @FBI,

The FBI attacked my eyes while living at 634 N Fair Street, Allentown, Pennsylvania. From the first day that I moved to that house, every time I bathed I lost my vision, my eyes got cloudy and I could not even distinguish the face of the people.

I reported this assault to the Allentown Health Department, and they called the police. But neither the police nor the Health Department did nothing because when the criminal action is committed by the CIA or the FBI, people are afraid to intervene because they are at risk of being attacked as well, of suffering negative consequences.

The attack consisted in that the FBI contaminated the water tank of my house,

@CIA @DefenseIntel Generals, knowing in advance of the criminal attack of FBI to my eyes, block Google because they know that I will have difficulties with the Google test because Google asks questions like How many cars are parked, How many streets have Stop Signs, and so on... And these mercenary, cynicl and coward mercenary backing Castro, Maduro, Daniel Ortega, North Korea, Syria, Iran and Hamas know that I will have difficulty answering the questions asked by Google.



No comments:

Post a Comment