Saturday, November 23, 2019

Canadian Intel and CIA Nazi Rats are preparing a criminal attack against Gualdo Hidalgo


Canadian Intel and CIA Nazi Rats are preparing a criminal attack against Gualdo Hidalgo;

The polkice is here at the shelter where I am staying at 129 Peter Street, Toronto.

There is a shutdown in the shelter. The staff claims that there are bad guys, that there was an incident with bad guys an hour ago in the shelter ... So there is a shutdown.

We already know that stupid story, that old criminal trick as a cover to attack me criminally.

Canadian Intel and CIA Nazi Rats are preparing for a criminal attack on me and ready to blame the  "the bad guys"

The only thing I expect from Canadian Intel and CIA Nazi Rats is a shot in my neck, trashy Terrorists, Criminals without honor nor dignity





 For 600 million Latin American the only option is death fighting back the bloody psychopaths and mercenaries of Council on Foreing Relations, the State Department, CIA, FBI and Intel Nazi Generals.

The above Nazi Rat has taken the Homelands away from 600 million Latin Americans. These Nazi Rats terrorize Latin America, harassing, persecuting, jailing and murdering.

 STAND UP, VENEZUELA, AGAINST CIA, FBI, STATE DEPARTMENT NAZI RATS

STAND UP, NICARAGUA, AGAINST CIA, FBI, STATE DEPARTMENT NAZI RATS

STAND UP, CUBA, AGAINST CIA, FBI, STATE DEPARTMENT NAZI RATS

THESE NAZI RATS OBLIGAN A MORIR.

CIA and FBI Nazi Rats already murdered my brother Jorge Hidalgo in Union City, New Jersey, CIA, FBI Nazi Rats assassinated my brother, My brother Jorge Hidalgo, murdered by Frank Calzon, Mauricio Claver Carone, Ernesto Diaz Rodriguez. The same rats that murdered my brother Jorge Hidalgo, tortured and murdered my 6 German shepherd
And to top it off, Canadian Intel Nazi Rats defame and  slander

Don''t think, Nazi Rat that the murder of my brother and my German shepherd are going to go unpunished ..CIA Generals Nazi Rats, FBI Nazi Rats

LATIN AMERICA SHOULD STAND AGAINST CIA, FBI, STATE DEPARTMENT BLOODY NAZI RATS

There is no unpunished crime, Miami's Castro Rat, FBI Nazi Rats, CIA Nazi Rats.

The only option is death defending our homeland, dignity, honor and sovereignty against the attacks of CIA, FBI, Department of State, Intel Nazi Generals, Canadian Intel Nazi Rats.




dddddddddddddddddd

No comments:

Post a Comment